At Irving Dental, we are committed to providing patients with top-quality dental treatments and friendly service. Our mission is to help you and your family achieve excellent oral health and beautiful teeth that you are proud to show off to others.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Complete Checkups: We recommend our patients come in at least once every six months for a complete dental checkup. These important routine examinations allow us to stay on top of your oral health and provide timely treatment if necessary. All of our complete dental checkups include a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays when necessary, and an oral cancer screening.
- Mouth Guards: Athletes of all levels wear protective mouth guards to prevent injury to the mouth when playing a contact sport. Irving Dental offers mouth guards for both children and adults. We also provide night guards that are designed to prevent oral damage from occurring when a person is asleep.
- Dentures: Patients suffering from tooth loss can use dentures to replace missing teeth. Our dentures look natural and can provide patients with the function of healthy teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: When a tooth is damaged in such a way that it cannot be repaired with a standard filling, inlays and onlays are used to restore its appearance and function.
- Fluoride Applications: Supplemental fluoride applications are highly effective in strengthening tooth enamel and preventing cavities and tooth decay.
- Sealants: Designed to protect a person’s back teeth from cavities and decay, dental sealants smooth out the rough surfaces commonly found on molars to make them easier to clean and maintain.
A visit to Irving Dental is the first step to getting on the right track for great oral health. Please call us at (972) 587-9277 to schedule an appointment.